"Thank you so much for your work and expertise on our new filtration system. You "rock""
Bridge Way Koi
Keeping track of your water parameters can help keep your koi happy and healthy. The Micro7+ is a great way to spot changes in your water quality before disaster strikes. Great for those that may be c...
- Over 7 Direct read parameters (Total Alkalinity, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Copper, Ozone, Permanganate, and pH).
- Patented technology
(for use in accordance with U.S. Patent No. 7,333,194, U.S. Patent No. 7,491,546, South African Patent No. 2007/0628)
- USEPA Compliant meter for Free & Total Chlorine
- 0.01 ppm (mg/L) precision
- Built-in, permanent cell
(no loose glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
- Automatic countdown timer
- 140 test memory
(saves last 20 tests per menu)
- Incorporates eXact® Strip technology
(safe & reliable reagent dispersion)
- No-slip grip housing
(weighs only 6 oz with batteries installed)
- Waterproof meter (IP-67) & floats
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Environmentally friendly
(recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10mL sample tests)
- No color matching
- Proprietary optics
(allow for accurate testing without cap, though available)
- Tests 40 parameters
Using a conversion chart: Ammonia, Chloride (as NaCl), Chlorine Dioxide (DPD-1), Chromium Hexavalent, Cyanuric Acid, Fluoride, Hydrazine, Hydrogen Peroxide (Low, Mid and High Range), Iodine (DPD-1), Iron (Fe+2), Total Iron (Fe+2/Fe+3), LR Total Hardness (as CaCO3), Magnesium, Manganese, Nitrate (as NO3), Nitrite (as NO2), pH (Acid and Alkali), Potassium, Protein (as BSA), Sulfate, Sulfide, and Turbidity.
- CE certification
- 5 - year Warranty with satisfaction guarantee